PRIVATE: For Karen Cochran
It was very nice meeting you! Very excited for your move. As promised, here are the most important points & strategies for you moving forward.
1. Market Relevance: Having represented the most buyer sin Chino Hills, John & I do our best to share the latest information. Yes, any improvements & money you spend will certainly make your home more attractive, but the truth is most buyers tend to redo everything, and we cannot tell you that extra money spent means you make more money, as that is not what we have seen first hand. We’re glad to recommend you NOT spend thousands of dollars on paint, etc, but we’ll be happy to remind you of the important things to fix up & watch out for.
2. Unique & Special Properties of Your Home: Cul-de-sac, pool, competitive price point (relatively speaking in Chino Hills, especially when we market your home against the newer, but more congested townhomes & condos along Butterfield Ranch Road in the similar price ranges. Yes they are brand new, but they have absolutely no space around each other.) Butterfield Elementary is rated a 9.
3. Pricing: One of the benefits of selling so many homes in our city is John & I balance what the comps (SOLD prices) determine, against how high we can push your listing price WITHOUT losing potential buyers, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY knowing what the competition is, marketing against them, to do our best where YOUR home is positioned as the most logical best buy. Currently, against the other $550K, listing at $539K is a strong & competitive & compelling point.
4. Marketing: No other agents market Chino Hills like we do – in the most aggressive 3-stage process: from local Chino Hills door-to-door exposure to recent buyers, especially Asian, to Southern California Asian print distribution at all major Asian plazas, and internationally, directly into China, most importantly, through our Chino Hills specific branded mobile app in Chinese. Even your 18076 house number will be positioned as a benefit to potential Chinese buyers, who represent 74.9% of buyers as of 2017 (8 – Prosperity, 7 – Beginning, 6 – Happiness).
5. Commission: As the only agents actually spending 6 figures a year marketing for our sellers, for years we had to be at 6%. Over the last 5 years, as we INCREASED what we do for our clients like you, we have been able to REDUCE our fees, from 6%, to 5.75%, to 5.5%, 5.25%, and now only 5%. We realize we are often told there are friends who are willing to do it for less, but the hard truth is, because many agents don’t offer the extensive services & marketing we have done, they simply reduce commissions. We never take for granted that our families realize that, and make the decision to hire us for just a little more, yet knowing no one will work harder, market more aggressively & relevantly especially into the Asian markets. To further save you money, should we represent the buyer, there is ANOTHER 1% savings to you.
6. Real-Time Neighborhood & Comparable Activity: This link is customized just for your home. It’s updated in real-time, so you can see what’s active, pending, sold.
Our RESULTS: Last 4.5 years ending 12/31/2017, 423 homes in the most in demand areas of Chino Hills sold. #3 agent sold 14, #2 sold 24, #1 sold 75 – we worked really HARD to achieve that privilege. (We also happened to serve & sell more than the NEXT 11 AGENTS COMBINED, who totaled 73.)
10 UNIQUE ADVANTAGES we provide that NO other agents do. IN WRITING.
We’ll be happy to elaborate and answer any questions you might have. Take care & John & I look forward to doing our absolute best for you!
Jack (909) 262-3132
Please know our efforts are not scattered or distracted. Hope you enjoy the long happy list of our successful Chino Hills clients, and we look forward to the privilege of having YOU join our happy clients!
If your property is currently listed with another broker, not intended to be a solicitation. Numbers deemed to be accurate to best of available info. Results will vary but we ALWAYS give you our best effort! Joaquinito “JACK” Soliman Lic# 01916419 John Balsz Lic# 01331827